Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Pescatarian Dining at USF/IOA?

graspthesun

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2013
New Orleans
I'm bringing a friend with me on my trip this year and he's a pescatarian (no meat except fish). What are the best quick dining options around the parks? I've never had to think about it before and I know the table service restaurants around the entire resort are very accommodating, but I can't afford table service for every meal. Any help would be appreciated!

There's fish and chips in London, The Frying Dutchman in Springfield, Comic Strip Cafe in IoA has a fish sandwich and fish & chips. I think Three Broomsticks and Leaky Cauldron both offer seafood options (fisherman's pie, etc.)

Try calling guest relations for the resort. I think Cowfish is another good option in CityWalk and you guys should check out Strong Water Tavern at Sapphire Falls.

Try calling guest relations for the resort. I think Cowfish is another good option in CityWalk and you guys should check out Strong Water Tavern at Sapphire Falls.
Yes to Strongwater (sit down, though). I've eaten there five times. Their small plates menu is adventurous, tasty, and most of the dishes are seafood/ fish oriented, and a few vegetarian. Prices aren't bad though, since they're small plates, not full course dinners.