Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Photo Update: January 22, 2018 – Universal Orlando Resort

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
It's been a while since our last one, so we're back to kick-off the new year to take a look around the Universal Orlando Resort. In this update, we’ll be taking a look at projects happening all around the Resort - including construction progress on Fast & Furious: Supercharged, Aventura Hotel, CityWalk/Voodoo Doughnut construction, and more!

Photo Update: January 22, 2018 – Universal Orlando Resort | Inside Universal

Wow. It has been a while. Thanks for the update!

That JP 25th anniversary merch needs to be mine. Like the 3-park Tumblr too.

I think $33 for that little build-a-car, while expensive, is just the right price when marketing to tourists. As many here probably do for alcohol or what have you, parents definitely tend to budget a lot for souvenirs if traveling to Orlando. So while parents may think/ask "Really? That's what you want?", in the end, $33 is cheap enough in the scope of things that I can see those doing gangbusters.

I think $33 for that little build-a-car, while expensive, is just the right price when marketing to tourists. As many here probably do for alcohol or what have you, parents definitely tend to budget a lot for souvenirs if traveling to Orlando. So while parents may think/ask "Really? That's what you want?", in the end, $33 is cheap enough in the scope of things that I can see those doing gangbusters.

For comparison Ridemakerz at Disneyland DTD cost $40.

For comparison Ridemakerz at Disneyland DTD cost $40.
When you compare directly to Ridemakerz it makes the price seem pretty high considering with Ridemakerz you get a pretty nicely built car that's much bigger than the F&F one... but that said, it'll be fine.