Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Photo Update: March 5, 2019 – Universal Orlando Resort

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
We're back with an update around the Universal Orlando. Demolition and land clearing continues at Jurassic Park at Islands of Adventure for the addition of a major new attraction. In addition, work continues on other projects that are set to open this year, including the Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure, the Today Cafe, and Endless Summer - Surfside Inn & Suites.

Photo Update: March 5, 2019 – Universal Orlando Resort | Inside Universal

Not sure why but I've tried to view this update on three different devices and connections but I cannot load any of the photos, would someone be able to post the Endless Summer photos?

Thanks!

Not sure why but I've tried to view this update on three different devices and connections but I cannot load any of the photos, would someone be able to post the Endless Summer photos?

Thanks!

I'm getting the same on all photo updates. Most people seem fine, think it's affecting people using non US servers.

Last edited:
Do the photos show up at all, or just when you click to enlarge?

I get the squares where the pics should be but no pics, with that little broken image icon in the corner. When I tried to click on an image earlier I got a '400 error' to do with a server. Now I just get 'the image could not be loaded' popup when i click on any of the broken images.