Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Photo Update: November 2, 2014 – Wizarding World, Springfield, Fast and Furious and More

I'll repeat what I said on Facebook. I like the new Lower Lot sign a lot. Quite the striking change, and definitely positive.

I personally think that they should add ride signs from all the lower lot attractions below the new Lower Lot arch, similar to how they had an "Including King Kong 360-3D" sign under the old Studio Tour arch for a few years.

I think it would help a lot of guests, and it would be better than having those cardboard pole signs that list the lower lot attractions that are open. Having simple signs from the arch that list the rides on the lower lot would be fantastic.

I am sad to see the removal of the name "Studio Center", but I don't think the average guest today would understand the distinction between the fact that they were still in the theme park.  My best conversation at the top of the starway was:

Guest - "Is this the exit?"

Me - "No"

Guest - "Well, it says exit..."

Me - "That's an Emergency Exit sign!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic photo update btw! I'm very excited to see what other changes USH brings.

With that said, any idea why the Production Central store is blocked off?

I feel like it was just blocked off recently.

If you look closely, the theme matches Universal Plaza. Look to the trellis columns for the final product IMO.