Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else

Oh, I've been snooping around. :) We have two trips already booked. Going down 9/14-18 (Sapphire Falls) and then again on 10/8-14 (Royal Pacific).
Wow, those are close together. Have a fun & safe trip. :thumbsup: We won't be down this Fall, have a Duff's for me. :cheers:....make sure you try StrongWater Tavern when you're at Sapphire. Great people.

Reactions: STL
them Irish lads know how to use Screenz

35108176262_e9765f82de_k.jpg

35144527611_db31cc1ecd_k.jpg

35144527811_95e9ee357d_k.jpg

35274786185_bfc3a3e7f4_k.jpg

Just got back from a business trip this past week in New Orleans, still finding it hard to put "business trip" and "New Orleans" in the same sentence :lol:. Yesterday, before flying home, we walked down to Jackson Square and came across a production company filming for NCIS New Orleans so we stuck around for a little bit to watch and glad I did and was able to catch this

Fire Breather by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr