Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Picture of the Day - Orlando

Japan @ Epcot
27034757576_7516b70b1f_k.jpg

I spent way too long trying to figure out who was who in that photo before realising @Mad Dog said in the next comment. I managed to guess correctly using a process of elimination.

Looked like a nice relaxing afternoon. I thought everybody was younger for some reason. I should know better because my dad is a lot older than everybody i the picture and he's just as crazy about the parks. :bonk:

I spent way too long trying to figure out who was who in that photo before realising @Mad Dog said in the next comment. I managed to guess correctly using a process of elimination.

Looked like a nice relaxing afternoon. I thought everybody was younger for some reason. I should know better because my dad is a lot older than everybody i the picture and he's just as crazy about the parks. :bonk:
66 for me, my friend. My GF is 15 years younger.

I'm genuinely quite shocked. I honestly figured you were late 40s from the picture. Most footballers tend to look about twice their age as well. :lol:
Actually, Football (Soccer), I credit with keeping me young. Most people think I'm 40 something. I just quit playing three years ago, and if it wasn't for the bad knees I'd still be playing. I usually played over 50 matches a year for a few teams at the same time. When I couldn't play anymore I had to replace my passion with something else, thus the Theme Park passion. :)