Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 546 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
f0614d5d331651dce299e259421042f0-da43njq.jpg

this photo has a bit of a story, its kinda daft, anyway its a running "gag" between my friends that im the extra wheel in our group, ie no matter what the situation im always the single bloke in a group of couples, so a lot of fun but i was on holiday so that didnt matter. so anyway one of the group im pretty good friends with asked me to get shots of the little mermaid ride for her, so i grab a late chance at the ride hoping for a short que

so i go on the ride, by myself a bloke in his early 30s getting so many strange looks as you do. i board and start snapping away and get to the kiss the girl part where the ride breaks down for 15 minutes not to bad the ironic thing is to the clam to my left are two teenagers making out and the clam on my right has a bloke proposed to his girl

and im sitting in the middle like a muppet on my own lol. ahh well i can laugh at it now

Last edited:
^ I read your post and my brain short circuited a number of times until I figured out you aren't from Belfast, Maine USA. "bloke purpose to his girl" caused me to murmur, "What?? What is he trying to say? Is it a auto-text issue? Does he have brain damage??"

Your Irish phrasing and colloquialisms really threw me! :)

Reactions: deano_ue
^ I read your post and my brain short circuited a number of times until I figured out you aren't from Belfast, Maine USA. "bloke purpose to his girl" caused me to murmur, "What?? What is he trying to say? Is it a auto-text issue? Does he have brain damage??"

Your Irish phrasing and colloquialisms really threw me! :)

yeah belfast northern ireland, or norn ireland as we call it. hence why its such a hardship seeing all you guys being so close to the parks

sorry about that a lot of slang and auto correct do not a good post make lol

yeah belfast northern ireland, or norn ireland as we call it. hence why its such a hardship seeing all you guys being so close to the parks

It's all good to me save I somehow thought you were going for the symbolism of Sebastian sitting there in the scene you captured..

We used to have a bunch of guys come over from northern Ireland every year and stay with one of our soccer (football) friends from Northern Ireland. They'd stop over and practice with us or, if there were enough of them, we'd play a friendly against them. I think they were here for a "political" nature though, since that was a time of troubles. It was always very hush hush.