Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Picture of the Day - Orlando

One of IOA's best kept secrets. We love Camp Jurassic and I've tricked my GF into getting drenched on one of those cave bridges.
I've gone there a few times and I don't think i've ever seen or heard of this before. Well best kept secret indeed, but how do you get there?

I've gone there a few times and I don't think i've ever seen or heard of this before. Well best kept secret indeed, but how do you get there?
It shares a common entrance with Pterydon Flyers. Once in the area, it's a maze of sorts, not a direct line, so you have to do a bit of exploring to experience everything. We're constantly discovering new things we've previously missed. One area my GF really loves is the area with different Dino footprints. When you jump on them the dino sounds scream out. Try to hit the area as the park is getting dark because that is when Jurassic Park looks best with the lights and creeping mist.

Haven't been to the parks in a while, but I imagine I can still find stuff to contribute

28476606572_8815066381_k.jpg

plus I can't figure out how to use FLICKR to post here, I mean, the image seems to show, but I also see the link and stuff. I do not see how to use an IMG from there as I did from photobucket, I know others use flickr and it tends to post w/ flickr stuff displayed better than this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't been to the parks in a while, but I imagine I can still find stuff to contribute

plus I can't figure out how to use FLICKR to post here, I mean, the image seems to show, but I also see the link and stuff. I do not see how to use an IMG from there as I did from photobucket, I know others use flickr and it tends to post w/ flickr stuff displayed better than this...

You just have to insert the actual image link using the "Insert Image Link" button on the message box.