Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 570 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Your photos are so good & interesting that I'd hope you post more than one a day more often. :thumbsup:

funny (and I know this was not to me) but I came here tonight to post three pics to show something...but I may take a few days away from my PC soon.

But, I wanted to say it was interesting on my last trip (for HHN) to see the different states of road sealing:

38439793152_823b74c47d_k.jpg

38471393061_89ee0bd9e5_k.jpg

38439794492_94e52cde4f_k.jpg

Strangely enough, the scene with the patched cracks on the NYC street is the most authentic. That's the way most of their streets really are. (So: Street Cracks=Immersion)...:):lol:

Strangely enough, the scene with the patched cracks on the NYC street is the most authentic. That's the way most of their streets really are. (So: Street Cracks=Immersion)...:):lol:

cracks NO...holes YES! (well, I have not been in NY in some time)

my eyes thing they see hieroglyphics, but I think it is part the camera and part the FL rain just causing some neat patterns ;-)

IMG_2305 by Peter Bierman, on Flickr

Reactions: tankart150
I think I read that the cracks are there on purpose (for authenticity), but I'm not sure where I read it. I might just be hallucinating though.:lol: Too many mushrooms with today's steak.

Reactions: JoeCamel