Pirates of the Carribean: Battle for the Sunken Treasure | Inside Universal Forums

Pirates of the Carribean: Battle for the Sunken Treasure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2017
This is a thread for discussing the possibility of POTC:BFTST coming to Walt Disney World and where it could potentially fit.

Star Wars isn't getting a boat ride, but some of the tech will be used.

WDW really wants to bring the whole ride system to WDW. And the rumor I heard is that it would be an Indiana Jones theme.
That's a Winner for me if it happens. Great ride system & great IP. :clap:

Star Wars isn't getting a boat ride, but some of the tech will be used.

WDW really wants to bring the whole ride system to WDW. And the rumor I heard is that it would be an Indiana Jones theme.

I thought you mentioned it would be more on the City of Gold, and that Dinosaur would get Indy'ed...

I thought you mentioned it would be more on the City of Gold, and that Dinosaur would get Indy'ed...
First I heard the boat ride would replace the Indy stunt show as an Indy ride. Then I heard Indy was moving to DAK and taking over Dinosaur, Raging Spirits, and the boat ride would be phase 2 for the land where Nemo is. Unclear if it would still be Indy themed, but it would be Amazon themed with some live animals. So there would be an outside section.

Status
Not open for further replies.