Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Planet Oasis Ohio

PLANET OASIS - HOME

This thing is wild. I'm not convinced that this isn't a prank.

The guy in the video was talking about Artificial Intelligence! There's a Medieval Times! There's a "Ultrastar Multi-tainment center" because that's a wild sentence. Their entire website is just "Coming Soon" pages!

And where's the amusement park?! There's "the roller coaster experience" but that sounds like one roller coaster that'll probably cost $20 a ride.

I swear, it sounds like they're building a giant strip mall filled with a FEC, a skydiving place, and whatever other crap they can buy from IAAPA.

I really want to know if @Joe is as entertained by this as I am.

PLANET OASIS - HOME

The guy in the video was talking about Artificial Intelligence! There's a Medieval Times! There's a "Ultrastar Multi-tainment center" because that's a wild sentence. Their entire website is just "Coming Soon" pages!

And where's the amusement park?! There's "the roller coaster experience" but that sounds like one roller coaster that'll probably cost $20 a ride.

I swear, it sounds like they're building a giant strip mall filled with a FEC, a skydiving place, and whatever other crap they can buy from IAAPA.

My dad sent this to me and I ignored it, it's close to a new outlet mall north of my parents (near the amazing Hoof Hearted Brewing) and it just seems all buzzwords right now.

My dad sent this to me and I ignored it, it's close to a new outlet mall north of my parents (near the amazing Hoof Hearted Brewing) and it just seems all buzzwords right now.
So many buzzwords. I learned new buzzwords after listening to the video. Esports, Medieval Times, and Artificial Intelligence. Wild world we live in.

Edit: Those were poor examples of new buzzwords, but I never thought I’d hear those three things in the same video.

Seems like someone saw RP1.
Columbus is booming and a relatively central location in the Midwest. As much as I’d like Detroit to have something like this (maybe not this exactly), it’s a further drive for those from Chicago

Last edited:
There are ... so many red flags in that video :lol:

But the most glaring for me is that this is supposed to open next year (not in phases! he claims), yet there are no renderings of any of the attractions. Just a dated stock photo slideshow and some iMovie music. And holy buzzword, batman! Experiential is my new least favorite word :lol:

I'd be very surprised if anything ever came of this.

PLANET OASIS - HOME

This is an awful website.....I'm intrigued