Planning a trip to USH | Inside Universal Forums

Planning a trip to USH

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 4, 2019
Orlando, FL
Hey all!

I am a former USF Team member and am planning a trip to USH at the end of August 2019!

Because my girlfriend and I work for the parks in Orlando, our tickets are covered. However, I still plan on purchasing the VIP tour at USH! I’ve seen a few YouTube videos about it, but from anyone who has done it firsthand, how was your experience? Did you enjoy it? Would you spend the money again?

Thank you and I look forward to chatting with you all for the foreseeable future!

I did it wayyy back in 2006, and it was worth every penny. We got to walk the set of Boston Legal, they took us into a folley stage and editing/post production facility. They also let us walk on the studio backlot while the trams drove by which is a neat feeling. In addition to FOL to every attraction (which we were able to ride everything in less than 2 hours). It was worth it back then, but the park was a completely different beast back in 2006 so I can't speak for anything more recent.

Reactions: TonyLewisM8