Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Pool Hopping

Apr 21, 2013
We'll be staying at the Royal Pacific and wondered if they allow you to pool hop to other resorts? Was thinking it would be fun to visit Cabana Bay and relax in the lazy river one afternoon on the upcoming trip.

We'll be staying at the Royal Pacific and wondered if they allow you to pool hop to other resorts? Was thinking it would be fun to visit Cabana Bay and relax in the lazy river one afternoon on the upcoming trip.
Just a reminder. They don't supply floats for the Lazy River, which helps keep it uncrowded & relaxing. You can buy them there at a kiosk next to the Lazy River or bring your own. They'll fill your own up with air for free if needed. When you go to the other resort pools, always take your room key. Sometimes the attendant checks the room key when they're handing out towels. No problem at all going to pools at any of the on site resorts.

Just a reminder. They don't supply floats for the Lazy River, which helps keep it uncrowded & relaxing. You can buy them there at a kiosk next to the Lazy River or bring your own. They'll fill your own up with air for free if needed. When you go to the other resort pools, always take your room key. Sometimes the attendant checks the room key when they're handing out towels. No problem at all going to pools at any of the on site resorts.

The Cabana floats are also awesome and themed. Well worth the 8 bucks to pick one up

I'm definitely getting one during my HHN trip this year. Hoping they have the special Halloween resort mug again too
That Lazy River is one of the best things at any of the Universal resorts. It's probably the only Lazy River I ever relaxed on since it doesn't generally get super crowded. Not supplying free floats was a stroke of genius.