Port of Entry Bridge | Inside Universal Forums

Port of Entry Bridge

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 3, 2008
Cincy > Atl > LA
Does anybody know how to get onto the bridge above POE? I know its not exactly park legal but I've seen people of one the forum sites do it. They said how to do it but I cant find the dang topic. I'd love to do it when I go April 3rd but I don't know how to get up there! If anyone knows of any info on how to please let me know. It'd be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
IOA Explorer

Courtesy of Dr Emmett brown in the USO IOA Secrets thread:

If you look to the left of Confisco's, you'll see a sign for the Navigator's Club. If you travel up there, you'll find a lounge and a patio. You'll also find a door to the top of the bridge where AWESOME panoramic shots have been taken, but I'll let you find that one.

Woo hoooo 500th post XD

I suppose the worst thing that happens is someone tells you the area is private and you are asked to leave. It's not like you're breaking in.

Still I wont do it lol

I suppose the worst thing that happens is someone tells you the area is private and you are asked to leave. It's not like you're breaking in.

Still I wont do it lol

Exactly what I did.
There is No sign, so I went upstairs and after ten or more minutes, some TM came and at first thought that I worked there (because of my Uni cap and my AP), but then they said "you're a guest? Oh, then you shouldn't be here... so don't go there!
To prove that I went there, look at this this picture:

fjnwbr.jpg

We'll try to get up there if we can :) would be nice to get some quick panoramic shots.
Does anyone have any pics to show the kind of photos you can get from on that bridge?

I have seen this area before, but I thought it just led back into Confisco. That would mean the secret patio is all the way on the otherside of the bridge and since the building next to the bakery is just a facade I dont understand how you would get there. Is there another passage way?