Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Portofino Bay discount offer July 2015

May 30, 2013
Orlando, FL
If you are registered with Loews or UOR mailing lists, keep an eye on your email for a personalized discount offer on Portofino Bay for this month. I just got a bay view king for Sunday at $144/night! Cheaper than CBBR AP discount right now!!!

I got the e-mail for this the other day and just booked this morning! Will be my first stay on property... can't wait!

It's only for select dates this month. Wish it was for August!

Off topic a bit, but TPI just named Portofino Best Theme Park Hotel for 2015. They also won last year, and I believe, a couple of times before. I've stayed there often, and I believe the award is well deserved.

Nick with Parkscope got this deal also,not sure how far out they are sending the emails but def more than just FL residents.
It could be a random code e-mail sort of like Disney used to do/does for discounts if they have your e-mail in the system... however I still think it's for APs. Or at least a segment of APs.

I'm a Premier AP holder if that helps.

My wife got the E-mail, we are pass holders, but we have also stayed at a couple of the UOR Loews in the past 12 months....

When we called in to check on it, we were told it sold so fast that they extended until Aug (pretty sure it was the 15th).

We got the email and called in with the code on Thursday to try to book a room for Saturday but it was already sold out. Sunday was still open but alas work and all that.
We are locals with 2nd tier passes.

Just received a unique offer code for the three deluxes for the dates 9/7-10/1. 11/1-11/24. and 11/29-12/24...35% off for minimum 4 night stay . Can't be booked online, only via phone....Kind of confirms what I mentioned on the HHN thread a couple of weeks ago when there were few rooms available in October. Looks like they are close to being sold out for October.

Prices at Cabana Bay went up just a couple of days after I booked, not by much but the Stay More, Save More promo is now blacked out the first weekend of October.