Post Your Pictures | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Post Your Pictures

Sledge

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
We already have The OUNCE to upload pictures, but I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread over here as well since these types of threads seem to be popular at most forums. If you have photos of yourself that you want to share go ahead and post them in here.

Please keep it a decent size that will not stretch the page. If it stretches the width too far I will have to delete it.

Jakemeister

Premium Member
Feb 1, 2008
Central, Fl

Me at IOA right before the final night of HHN

Business Jake, yes I know I look like Jabels(aka little Jack Black)

Learning at school isn't for the Florida school systems

ralphoutloud

Veteran Member
Feb 1, 2008
Atlantic City, NJ
Kristi, I can't help but notice you look kinda similar to Ashley Leggat, the star of Disney's Life with Derek for some reason.

And that's definitely not a bad thing.

kirby_is_kyaan

Veteran Member
Feb 1, 2008
South FL

Click for a larger image. This was my brother and I about a year ago in the stocks at Liberty Square, waiting to be executed by Michael Eisner. I'm the one with the black hair.

kristilovesdw

Rookie
Feb 1, 2008
Nashville, TN
Here's two of my favorites...

I'm a ham. :)
LOL those are too funny! While yours were intentional, unfortunately mine was not. Dinosaur and RnR are the two rides I have no control over my facial expressions.

Kristi, I can't help but notice you look kinda similar to Ashley Leggat, the star of Disney's Life with Derek for some reason.

And that's definitely not a bad thing.
Why thank you, that was very much a compliment :)

Last edited:

Jakemeister

Premium Member
Feb 1, 2008
Central, Fl
I was thinking of the same thread earlier today Ralph haha.

Before Final Night of HHN

Buisness Jake you can't mess with my mad car dealing skills

We don't learn at school in the Florida Education System

Sledge

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
Ralph, I merged the new thread you made into this older one. Both of you have already posted your pictures and forgot! :lol: Smooth move, guys. Haha.

Jakemeister

Premium Member
Feb 1, 2008
Central, Fl
Ralph, I merged the new thread you made into this older one. Both of you have already posted your pictures and forgot! :lol: Smooth move, guys. Haha.
I realized the same thing Jason. Got to love the intelligence of a fat, 16 year old junior, being taught in Florida.