Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Post Your Pictures

Is that a highlight as in "omg this is so ridiculously lame but I love it any ways"?
I make sure to ride that every time, but my favorite attraction -- besides SkyZip -- is the Slidewinder. You didn't happen to ride it, did you? It's pretty hard to find, but it's incredibly fun.

Our skyzip was cut short due to a terrible storm, so I am pretty ticked about it. I have heard nothing but good things about it. We only had the one day there and the weather was terrible and forced us to miss several attractions we really wanted to see. We really liked Blazing Fury because well its so crappy its fun. We missed the slidewinder, daredevil falls, Dollywood Express, and Timber Tower to name a few. And my wife really wanted to see a show that was playing but I can't remember the name.

e4c74d5e.jpg

getting some coaster lovin...

Hello everyone, my name is Joe, I work for Blue Man Group.

4996494930_1c27b53200.jpg

This is a pic of me and the wife with the guys in blue.

4691743214_016cefbfb1.jpg

Me and actor Ray Park from Star Wars

4055881480_fdeecc9a06.jpg

Me and Jack sharing a fun moment... Crazy dude.

Last edited:
Some pictures from my Spring Break trip to Universal!
010.jpg

Me: "Hey! What's up, Beetlejuice?"
BJ: "Hey babe, you married?"
Me: "I'm 17!"
BJ: "Oh... well, if you need a date for the prom, let me know- I smell like cheese but I'm a good dancer!"

0102.jpg

Me and my little brother.

009-1.jpg

My little brother creepin' and hugging random kids at the Barney play area.

0062.jpg

Beetlejuice picking up someone's baby.

006-1.jpg