Potential 2024 Summer Tribute Store? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Potential 2024 Summer Tribute Store?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If this is announced at the end of the month, this could be the first actual Orlando Nintendo attraction be fully announced and opened, if Tom is correct! How incredibly cool! This could be a really wonderful addition to Studios.

Reactions: Suchomimus
I wish for that classic universal attraction that pays permanent tribute to BTTF, JAWS etc.
My dream Universal ride is a dark ride version of the Studio Tour from Hollywood that's basically this. Have the ride vehicles be DeLoreans and travel through the different USF rides/experiences from the 90s like Jaws, Kongfrontation, BTTF, Earthquake, Hanna Barbera, Ghostbusters, Psycho, etc. So like a combo of the Studio Tour from USH and The Great Movie Ride from Disney's Hollywood Studios. That would be amazing.

I don’t want to go too off topic on my biannual couple of posts appearances. I mean anything from a permanent JAWS seafood joint to replace
Lombard’s would work. Or reuse the fast vehicle and convert it into a Doc Brown invention that allows you to go into movies. Would be a cheap reskin people would maybe buy into.

Reactions: saint.piss