Power Rangers Movie (2017) | Inside Universal Forums

Power Rangers Movie (2017)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 14, 2014
Seoul, Korea
power-rangers.jpg

fk5b8vXLbtZ7A35u4ku0fkTYxKamAGrHAdH0fnt_1K4.jpg

I have to see a trailer to determine how I feel about it. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was life back when I was 4-5 years old. I grew out of it when the other incarnations started coming out, but MMPR holds a special place in my heart. So I'll see it unless the trailer really makes it look horrible

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
I like the suits. I was a huge Power Rangers fan as a kid, so it's neat to see this coming back, especially in its original incarnation. I've seen a lot of websites that say the suits look like they were designed by Tony Stark, but I respectfully disagree. These don't look nearly as mechanical as the Iron Man suits, and have a much more alien vibe, which fits the source material. Looking forward to a trailer!

It's an interesting take for sure. It's only a teaser but I would have liked to see the suits in action. The dark tone makes me think it's just gonna be another movie where they destroy everything, especially when Megazord shows up.

I was never someone that was too into the show as a kid, but that trailer definitely makes me want to see this movie.

So did anyone see it? It was surprisingly good. If you were a fan of it as a kid like me, then I think you'll walk away from it feeling happy they did it justice and didn't ruin it.

I used to watch Bioman as a kid, which was similar to Power Rangers, there was other series as well, which was similar but it was just a man and a woman.
A few months ago I watched a Kamen Rider film, great fun! Might eventually have to watch this new Power Rangers movie!