Preacher | Inside Universal Forums

Preacher

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Galaxy Defender

V.I.P. Member
Oct 5, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I read the Preacher comic when it first came out. Loved that series. The new AMC series is in full swing with a second season already confirmed. Personally, I have loved the characters and casting but I think it is dragging so far. I can't wait for it to kick into high gear.

I have noticed members mentioning it in other threads so there is definitely a following here. What do you think so far?

Just saw episode 8 El Valero. That episode rocked from start to finish. Now we are getting somewhere. AMC does like to drag out first seasons of its series.

Never read the comic series, but the trailers intrigued me and I checked it out. I've stuck with it so far and I am caught up to Sunday's episode. Enjoying it a lot.

It had a hell of a fast paced pilot which was amazing. But episodes since then have really varied in pace and tone. From what I've read, this first season is acting as a prequel to the comic, so as to establish the world and characters before whatever crazy events happen in season 2.

I love this show. I never read the comics but the trailers and concept of the show got me very excited to see this and I was not disappointed. The pilot was one of the best pilots I've ever seen and the show has had me interested throughout, I love these characters(especially Cassidy and Arseface) and I cannot wait to see what else is in store