1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Question About Cabana Bay Rooms

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Hotels' started by Elizabeth, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Newcomer

Hi

I’m wanting to reserve a Tower Family Suite for my honeymoon (my fiancé and I love mid century modern styles!). But in researching, it seems like there’s different kinds. And when you go to book on the Universal site, it only has 3 options, so I need to know which room I should book on the site. I know there are different Buildings (Americana, Starlight, Thunderbird, etc.) and a new Beachside tower. Some of the suites seem to have just one bathroom, while some have 2 and 2 bedrooms, some have interior entry and some have exterior entry, etc. To make things simple, here’s what I’m hoping for: an interior room with a good view and no connection to the room next to it (I’ve had bad experiences with loud guests in neighboring rooms and connecting doors don’t help with noise). I really like the rooms seen in these videos: Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort - Tower Family Suite - YouTube and Cabana Bay Tower Family Suite -Poolside View - YouTube. Especially a view of the water slide (and the lights at night)!

One last thing. I remember Orlando used to do Harry Potter special reservations. With, I think, little Harry Potter freebies and breakfast reservations at both HP restaurants. We booked one a few years ago but had to cancel. I went on the site to look and didn’t see anything about it. Do they still do those occasionally and should I wait until they do again?

Thank you so much for any info you can give!

2. Skipper Justin

Skipper Justin Member

Tower are all interior entry. The new towers also have 2 bedroom suites. If you want a view go with volcano side (volcano bay view) or pool side view (regular towers). These are the standard rooms but with better views.