Question about Going to USF | Inside Universal Forums

Question about Going to USF

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I doubt it will be too busy. You'll probably be safe doing whichever one you prefer, but are you going 2 days or 1 day? Are you getting express? In my opinion hitting up Harry Potter first would be your best bet.

HP first, not even a debate on this one. Even if it gets crazy which it shouldn't, DM's line dies the last hour of the day. Darn near a walk on at that point. Have fun!!!

Just because I've had to move a lot of threads recently, just wanted to make sure you guys are aware that we do have a "Trip Planning and Advice" area on the boards.

HP first, not even a debate on this one. Even if it gets crazy which it shouldn't, DM's line dies the last hour of the day. Darn near a walk on at that point. Have fun!!!

I'm gonna have to disagree with you. My favorite days have been hitting USF in the morning, and leaving WWOHP for last at night. It can get pretty empty towards close, and I love the atmosphere at night. And most rides in IoA are better at night.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you. My favorite days have been hitting USF in the morning, and leaving WWOHP for last at night. It can get pretty empty towards close, and I love the atmosphere at night. And most rides in IoA are better at night.

Ehh, I like to hit Potter in the AM and then at night relax with a beer or two at the studios. Maybe catch a few rides and wait for Cinematic.

I think either way works. You just have to plan on doing the WWoHP first thing in the morning or late in the evening just before close. If you decide on the morning make sure you are there when the gates open and head straight for WW.

As far as DM goes just keep an eye on it. In my experience the wait time goes up and down all day.

Good luck.