Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Question about Hard Rock Hotel

Feb 20, 2010
New York, NY
Does anybody know if there is wifi at the Hard Rock Hotel? I'm going there in July with a Harry Potter Convention and just want to know.

Hard Rock Hotel is wireless. There is free wireless in the lobby. The rooms use a different wireless system and you do have to pay for the wireless from there.

so i finally reserved my room and ill be staying on site at Hard Rock for 2 out of the 4 nights im in orlando (i'll be at the parks all 5 days though). this is my first time staying on site and i've been visiting the park since before it had on site hotels!

anyone want to give me tips and things to check out while at hard rock? im definitely hitting up the pool. but more protips are appreciated.

I stayed at Portofino a few years ago and loved it. If you like going to the pool enjoy that perk, and I suggest you bring some of your own alcohol simply out of cost.

Hard Rock is a great hotel. I have been staying there for the past 10 years and am returning in October. The pool is awesome, and there are always different things going on. Enjoy!

The only day I am able to take off is Monday the 15th. Not sure if u can take off that Sunday or notThey used to be part of the Lorws first club but then switched to their own Hard Rock program. Was definitely worth signing up for, had late check out, free gym access among other perks. I recently got an animal that the all access was changing but not sure how at when. Def look into it. I also recommend the Loews club also, worked my way up to Platnium and well worth it will all the perks.

Last edited: