Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Questions about things I have not done at Universal

May just do this one afternoon. Never been to Portofino either so this would be a good excuse.
Worth it if just for the entrance view of the resort as the boat emerges from the tunnel. MAGNIFICO!!!....Try to time your dinner with dusk. That's when the Italian singers sing from the balcony overlooking the piazza. An excellent 15-20 minutes of pure Italian ambiance.

Worth it if just for the entrance view of the resort as the boat emerges from the tunnel. MAGNIFICO!!!....Try to time your dinner with dusk. That's when the Italian singers sing from the balcony overlooking the piazza. An excellent 15-20 minutes of pure Italian ambiance.
Oh this sounds so lovely, might be a the perfect date night after a day at the pool or something. I like your thoughts Mad Dog, appreciate it! Now if only I could afford to stay at Portofino Bay I could enjoy all this on a nightly basis!