Quick Service Dinning Plan | Inside Universal Forums

Quick Service Dinning Plan

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 21, 2019
Harrisburg, PA
So for my husband and my trip in December we have decided to do the Quick Service Dinning Plan. It says it comes with a Snack and the one Quick Service meal. What are the snacks? Do they have the snacks listed anywhere on the menus or is it like at WDW where it can be used to get a Mickey Ice Cream bar etc.?

So for my husband and my trip in December we have decided to do the Quick Service Dinning Plan. It says it comes with a Snack and the one Quick Service meal. What are the snacks? Do they have the snacks listed anywhere on the menus or is it like at WDW where it can be used to get a Mickey Ice Cream bar etc.?
Snack credits can be used for Butterbeer...which is probably the best bang for the buck as that runs $8 a shot now. I also believe they are good for the BIG Pink dognut at Lard Lads which i also a decent use of a snack credit being that you can split it up between a cpl people.