Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 116 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Tonight Shop. Meh. I was hoping for the name to resemble more of The Shop at NBC Studios like in NYC.

I don't think there's been any confirmation that it wouldn't be just a Tonight Show/Jimmy Fallon gift shop.

While there is no confirmation, having it being visually the similar to the NBC store in NY, having NBC on the side of the building, and a NBC logo on the ceiling inside does suggest that it will be a general NBC store.

Reactions: Joel
While there is no confirmation, having it being visually the similar to the NBC store in NY, having NBC on the side of the building, and a NBC logo on the ceiling inside does suggest that it will be a general NBC store.
Yeah, but it's still the gift shop for the Jimmy Fallon ride. My guess is it will be mostly Tonight Show themed merchandise plus a small amount of generic NBC and Universal merchandise.

Yeah, but it's still the gift shop for the Jimmy Fallon ride. My guess is it will be mostly Tonight Show themed merchandise plus a small amount of generic NBC and Universal merchandise.
They don't sell much "generic NBC" stuff in NY. Most of it is pretty awesome merch with a lot of Custom stuff or things out of NBC shows that fans would recognize.

They'd be leaving a lot of money on the table by going for a full store of Jimmy merch, which no doubt would be fairly generic if they had to fill a whole store with just Jimmy.

Reactions: Mike S
They don't sell much "generic NBC" stuff in NY. Most of it is pretty awesome merch with a lot of Custom stuff or things out of NBC shows that fans would recognize.

They'd be leaving a lot of money on the table by going for a full store of Jimmy merch, which no doubt would be fairly generic if they had to fill a whole store with just Jimmy.
I think in the context of a Tonight Show attraction for example Seinfeld merchandise might be a little out of place. I expect they may have a few non Tonight Show things, but just because the building is based on the NBC store doesn't mean it's going to be an NBC store. It would kind of be like expecting the F&F ride to have a huge selection of Ghirardelli products.

I think in the context of a Tonight Show attraction for example Seinfeld merchandise might be a little out of place. I expect they may have a few non Tonight Show things, but just because the building is based on the NBC store doesn't mean it's going to be an NBC store. It would kind of be like expecting the F&F ride to have a huge selection of Ghirardelli products.

No, it's nothing like that at all. :lol:

Reactions: Joel and Mike S