Rare Characters | Inside Universal Forums

Rare Characters

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sledge

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
I was surfing the net and found these on Monsterfx.net. It said these appeared at Universal Orlando. The Puss in Boots is incredibly creepy.

pussinboots1aw4.jpg

mystiquezr5.jpg

lordfarquaad1zq2.jpg

I know they had Farquaad there when Shrek (:heart:) opened in 2003. Not sure about the Puss in Boots (I believe he was never there). The blue-faced girl looks like an X-men type character.

I think I saw Farquad a few weeks ago. I've finally seen Doctor Doom out but he is SO rare to come across. But I've noticed a lot of new characters walking around outside Shrek. Like all medevil type characters. Theres a princess and a knight and both are stilt walkers. But they have a lot of characters walking around having fun with guests.

Yeah, waaay too scary. A devil man with sawed off horns... carrying guns... in a trenchcoat is much more family friendly. :lol: At least the Hulk is a recognizable icon.

Anyone have pictures of that?

I WISH that I did have Hulk pictures. Man the Hulk would've been cool to meet. I still think that some more Marvel characters should come in. We have seen Captain America, Wolverine, Spiderman, and those others (lol sorry can't remember there names) in the Marvel parade. I wanna see some new guys! Maybe Iron Man and a few other popular Marvel characters that we all know.

i saw doom and a pink goblin. My summer camp kids were thrown off by the goblin wearing a pink outfit just doest seem as tough :)

Yeah it was a green goblin with a pink outfit right at the start of the street to go back to dr doom.Maybe I am wrong but I dont remember the green goblin wearin pink