Remy's Ratatouille Adventure | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Remy's Ratatouille Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So the show building will stick out big time around World Showcase unless they theme virtually all sides of the building:

I don't see why they wouldn't theme it. I can't think of any instances where (from inside a park) you can blatantly see a show building with zero theming. If this was Universal, then there would be good reason to worry about that (I'm looking at you giant Costco building behind Hogwarts).

Reactions: Cheezbat
All I'll say is they took the time to theme a ride in another park so that it would fit in with WS

I assume this will have some kind of theming on it

Reactions: HereWeGo
I don't see why they wouldn't theme it. I can't think of any instances where (from inside a park) you can blatantly see a show building with zero theming. If this was Universal, then there would be good reason to worry about that (I'm looking at you giant Costco building behind Hogwarts).
soarin-building.jpg

This pic is a classic. It marks the moment that the Imagineers lost to the accountants. It was a battle that, while it never seemed to happen, it did happen in the background with satisfactory results (read Building a Better Mouse if you haven't already!). After this, quality suffered.

I guess I’ve never cared enough about the Canadian pavilion to take a picture of it from afar haha. Standing directly in front of it tho you can’t see a thing. Sadly, I can’t say the same about Hogwarts. And I love the Wizardig World, but it’s such an eye-sore seeing the building behind it.