Remy's Ratatouille Adventure | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Remy's Ratatouille Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I assume this is going to be another ride covering two floors with elevators? Cause that still looks like a pretty small footprint.

If it helps here is the Paris version floorplan, not sure if WDW version will follow exactly
sy1M17J.jpg

Too bad they never themed that Ratatouille building... and the Soarin building and the Swan and Dolphin building to match. Bad show.
Who’s saying they won’t theme the Rat building? It will be incredibly easy as you just need to them the front and side and plant some trees. Think how they added the “fence” to the top part of the TSM building.

I’m not worried about this. I’m worried about GotG.

That's fast for a Disney project!
Remember how long this land sat here unmoved though? Buildings always fly up once they get going. After about the next month or so, the whol thing will be built and mostly enclosed and the only visible progress we'll have to look at until this thing opens in Spring 2020 is the theming of the new courtyard by the entrance and they probably won't get around to that for awhile still.

Probably the 19th time asked, but where is the entrance to this going?
Basically, the entrance is in the complete back of the Pavilion as is today. I posted these images last July (From WDWMagic User MisterPenguin)...

2aDiMl0.jpg

Essentially, this is a view as seen from the Skyliner:
rat2340987FI.jpg

There's also this from WDWThemeParks.com:
r-1498508967-ratatouillelayout1-jpg.4860

Reactions: Alicia and Teebin
Basically, the entrance is in the complete back of the Pavilion as is today. I posted these images last July (From WDWMagic User MisterPenguin)...

2aDiMl0.jpg

Essentially, this is a view as seen from the Skyliner:
rat2340987FI.jpg

There's also this from WDWThemeParks.com:
r-1498508967-ratatouillelayout1-jpg.4860

Is the back going to be opened up or is it all going to be queue?

Sort of half and half. EVERYTHING you see in this concept art is the back of the pavilion, formerly backstage space. Just for a little directional help, you will be walking down a pathway with Impressions de France on your right hand side just before you make the turn into this courtyard:
rat2340987FI.jpg

As far I can see the queue will all be inside the show building. The street will be a themed area with benches and not much else though.

The couple new freestanding buildings will be bathrooms and a refreshment stand I believe. So, while there won’t be anything to do but go to the ride, it’ll still feel like a fleshed out city street back there.

And we need more bathrooms in World Showcase. Especially next to a ride that will garner long waits.

As far I can see the queue will all be inside the show building. The street will be a themed area with benches and not much else though.

The couple new freestanding buildings will be bathrooms and a refreshment stand I believe. So, while there won’t be anything to do but go to the ride, it’ll still feel like a fleshed out city street back there.

And we need more bathrooms in World Showcase. Especially next to a ride that will garner long waits.
According to what @Marni1971 has said, the concept art isn’t 100% correct. About half of the Courtyard will have temporary stanchions up for extra queue space, much like they do in Norway for FEA.

This thing should be a bit of a people-eater (relative to modern Disney standards), so hopefully the good capacity will keep the courtyard from being filled up too often with people waiting to get inside.