Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Remy's Ratatouille Adventure

I personally think they’re going to have to embrace the Skyliner almost as part of the environment in France as there will be no way to hide it back there.

Except it takes away all the forced perspective from the pavilions. I'm thinking the Eiffel Tower is going away since there's no way to make it look the proper size anymore with giant gondolas passing behind it. Of course that doesn't stop them form having the giant train emerge from the tiny village at Everest...

They could always remove the current Eiffel Tower for a slightly bigger one so that it still works.

I know they won’t, but just saying.
I can see them eventually doing this as long as they have a way to repurpose the old Eiffel Tower. France themed resort?

Oooooof... gonna need some tall trees if they want this to blend in at all using Green.

1422.gif

That... is not pleasant to look at. Even just a very simple painted mural-type thing could really help the building blend into the background of Morocco.

So, regarding the sightlines. To see it from across the lake, it will be hard to block due to its size. Once you are in the IG area, specifically close to France, I doubt that you will see it at all. I understand why people like the ride buildings hidden but it is near impossible to completely hide these things. However, as I've said before, I'm really happy when they add new rides and thus the sightlines don't bother me.

I was actually pleasantly surprised by how hidden this showbuilding was when I was there in September. I think it's going to be fine.

Guardians, on the other hand...