Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Red Oven Pizza Bakery

Jul 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
Red Oven Pizza Bakery opened yesterday (11/16/2013). Here are some pics and thoughts.

2cyifxc.jpg

103hnqc.jpg

30w5mog.jpg

bi1csj.jpg

xgek9g.jpg

2qdmz3q.jpg

24mxi7c.jpg

2uh8qrr.jpg

s5xvo9.jpg

2wptrbo.jpg

iz43gz.jpg

OK so there are the pics. I didn't eat there. I had lunch at Emeril's Orlando instead. But here is where it gets interesting. You guys know the place below?

211jwqu.jpg

On my way out of the park last night, I decided to stop for a beer. On the bar I found this.

6o1ilt.jpg

As it turns out, you can order pizza at the bar and have it delivered to you. So I did.

1zce4ra.jpg

2ibyrna.jpg

I got the Bianca.

20ijhag.jpg

The pizza was quite good with a nice crisp crust. The cheese had a nice milky flavor. So I give it a good solid A.

Last edited:
No more $3 slices--instead $12-13 for what is essentially a personal pizza. And we're calling that "reasonable"?

I've paid more than that for a bog standard takeaway pizza here in the UK, Red Oven looks like a decent eatery which is located in a prime spot in CW and the pizzas look really good. Bearing all of that in mind, yes I would indeed say it was reasonable and I will be sure to visit on next trip.

Last edited:
Mind you, I'm not a big eater, but I only ate half. And it is a hand tossed wood fired gourmet pizza. While I do agree that it is a titch pricey, quality wise I would put it up there with Via Napoli. It is a high end pizza in tourist central.

Mind you, I'm not a big eater, but I only ate half. And it is a hand tossed wood fired gourmet pizza. While I do agree that it is a titch pricey, quality wise I would put it up there with Via Napoli. It is a high end pizza in tourist central.

You just made sure that I'll try this next time I head up the road, as I love the pizza at Via Napoli! As long as the taste is there, it may even replace Panda as my go-to CityWalk option for food.

I've been told there are discounts as well for Annual Pass and for Team Members, as well as the pizzas being very splittable. I like the little delivery thing. I think I'll have to get a pie to go soon.

I've been told there are discounts as well for Annual Pass and for Team Members, as well as the pizzas being very splittable. I like the little delivery thing. I think I'll have to get a pie to go soon.
Big fan of the "delivery service" to the terrace bars. Forward thinking from a company on the move. Expanded WiFi into CityWalk and they got the "Connected Generation". Liquor/Beer, Gourmet Pizza, and WiFi? I'm in! Orrrr, I can go to Disney's new Princess M&G.....NOT!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the shot's DH. You might just have to pick me one up someday.
Next time you're down, I'll deliver you guys one to where ever you want!

No more $3 slices--instead $12-13 for what is essentially a personal pizza. And we're calling that "reasonable"?

Pay 10+ for what amounts to doggie food on cardboard nachos at Tortuga Tavern in MK and you'll find $13 for what looks like a really tasty, well-maid pizza reasonable.

Great pics!

I got the Bianca.

20ijhag.jpg

The pizza was quite good with a nice crisp crust. The cheese had a nice milky flavor. So I give it a good solid A.

Heineken... Good man! That pizza beer combo looks exactly what I would order, I love white pizza. And it looks like very fine quality for the cost as well. Especially considering the price per underwhelming slice or pie inside the parks. Will definitely have to give it a go! Thanks for the pics!

Can anyone confirm that is a wood fired oven? It looks like gas in the pics.
Also why does this thread continue when the thread started before went into The condition of Citywalk thread? Just curios.

That white pizza looks beautiful. I definitely want to try this next time I'm there.