Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Remembering The Old, Welcoming the New

Mar 16, 2016
42.4347° N, 83.9850° W
I just joined yesterday after lurking for a few days, reading forum upon forum.
I already love this place already.

So this is a forum where you can talk about experiences at the parks, old memories, new features to the parks, speculation or maybe even introduce yourself.
Hence the forum title.

Welcome!

Yeah, after reading the 180 or so pages on the Reign of Kong forum, I could tell this website is close to perfect.
Yes, our Insiders and prominent posters are pretty right on. Of course there's times that Universal changes plans, so information reflects that. But you don't get the BS here like you get on some of the other sites. And, for the most part, it's a pretty friendly environment. You can generally say something without getting attacked from all quarters like happens elsewhere. Sometimes there's a few pages where things get a little heated, but most often everyone shakes hands and mellows out. :thumbsup:

Yes, our Insiders and prominent posters are pretty right on. Of course there's times that Universal changes plans, so information reflects that. But you don't get the BS here like you get on some of the other sites. And, for the most part, it's a pretty friendly environment. You can generally say something without getting attacked from all quarters like happens elsewhere. Sometimes there's a few pages where things get a little heated, but most often everyone shakes hands and mellows out. :thumbsup:
Yeah, it seems so. I just really wanted to join because I'm a really big fan of universal, hopefully I can work for them and maybe get a high position job there in my future. This just seemed like the ultimate fan zone.