Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Reserve now or wait

Oct 10, 2018
Flying from VT 1/9 - 1/14, staying at Sapphire. AP holders(1 seasonal the other preferred).
JetBlue package is $1290 total including taxes/fees hotel breaks down to $172/night

Booking thru Uni site hotel is $192/night including taxes/ fees. This is using the stay longer rate as AP rate isn't available.
So my question is should I book JB package now or wait for a possible AP rate by booking separately?
Is it possible to book now to reserve room and then cancel/rebook later when AP rates might be available ?
Longtime lurker here, thx for all the great info that has made our annual trips better!

Last edited:
Do you think the AP rate would be much lower than $170 or am I just being greedy?

I don't know, an AP rate isn't a guarantee but should be significant. I'd say book now and try every week or so to see if AP rates popped up.

If it's Sapphire, I'd book now, and watch for an AP if it becomes available, like Joe said. Sapphire is a business convention hotel, and often a whole block of rooms will disappear quickly. Hedge your bet.

If it's Sapphire, I'd book now, and watch for an AP if it becomes available, like Joe said. Sapphire is a business convention hotel, and often a whole block of rooms will disappear quickly. Hedge your bet.

Excellent! thanks for all the help!