Restaurant Reservations | Inside Universal Forums

Restaurant Reservations

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 11, 2016
About how far out should I look to make reservations for in park and city walk restaurants? Looking at the week of august 15-19th. I know that reservations are not always needed, but my schedule happy mother instincts make me happy.

About how far out should I look to make reservations for in park and city walk restaurants? Looking at the week of august 15-19th. I know that reservations are not always needed, but my schedule happy mother instincts make me happy.

You should be fine if you choose to book a week out. If you really want a specific time and it NEEDS to be that time, than maybe a month out, just to play it safe.

I recommend them as I see the new Universal restaurants growing in popularity, probably due to good word of mouth. On my last visit, Antojitos, Cowfish, and NBC Sports Grill all had waits of over 45min at dinner time.