Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Restaurants

Feb 26, 2014
Glasgow
Since we talked about this earlier:

Visit Orlando Magical Dining Month | Restaurant Month

And there doesn't seem to be a dedicated thread to it, I thought I'd make one to discuss restaurants in Orlando.

What's your favourite place and where would you recommend visiting?

I think this would also be a good place to post any deals (Discounts, promotions, Groupon etc) currently available which might help fellow members try a new place and save a bit of money too.

Chatham's Place.

Cozy atmosphere, great food, free extras like amuse bouche, fantastic wine lists, live piano music, and even though I only ever get there once a year on my trip down they remember my wife and I and always seat us at the same table.

Chatham's Place.

Cozy atmosphere, great food, free extras like amuse bouche, fantastic wine lists, live piano music, and even though I only ever get there once a year on my trip down they remember my wife and I and always seat us at the same table.

I love small things like that in a restaurant.

I love small things like that in a restaurant.

Me too. It is because of the personalized touches like this that we not only recommend this place to people, but also consider it a must do restaurant every year we go down. In fact, the last time we were there (which was only our third visit) my wife was telling the owner how much she liked the restaurant and how she considered it one of her happy places. When he heard this, he brought us out two complimentary glasses of their homemade limoncello. As much as I like other restaurants in Orlando, this is the only one that has ever done something personal like that for us.