Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

It's a historic piece of Americana...There is no way Universal could create something like that...I honestly don't even want them to try it
I'd still love to see Universal's take on a haunted house dark ride. Would love for a dark atmospheric ride. Don't try to replicate Haunted Mansion, do your own thing. Something a little more mature. Or they could always just go with a Luigi's Mansion ride... I'd be all for it.

Sorry for the double post... but the GF and I just watched that for the first time a couple nights ago, loved it!
One of the funniest movies ever made. A classic that you can watch dozens of times and it actually gets better, due to all the nuances and the great dialogue. The classic scene of the Frankenstein monster 1930 MGM style song and dance is a scene Gene Wilder had to fight for to get in the movie. Mel Brooks thought it was too over the top to be effective. Fortunately he changed his mind.

So... Last week I got a chance to ride ROTM with lights on and I saw so much unused/wasted space right in the middle of the tracks. Made me wonder how many bigger rides could fit in that stage...

(Not my photo, it’s all I could find in Google)
Cool pic. Amazing what some darkness mixed with show lighting can do for a relatively empty space.