Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do they have metal detectors there? I've gone on before with phone and everything in my pockets and haven't lost anything.
Nope, and the restraints press down right on your pockets so you really don’t have to worry about anything falling out, like, ever.

Nope, and the restraints press down right on your pockets so you really don’t have to worry about anything falling out, like, ever.

Yeah everything feels pretty secure. I just don't recall seeing that sign before saying remove all personal items like phones before you ride.

Reactions: Joel
Yeah everything feels pretty secure. I just don't recall seeing that sign before saying remove all personal items like phones before you ride.
Nah that has been there’s for as long as I can remember.

Also, is the treasure room fire effect supposed to be on? I rode yesterday, and it wasn’t working. I miss it. :(

Glad to see the fire room back though.

You could lose a ticket. You've very unlikely to lose your finger on a ride...
Yeah, its not PotC or anything dangerous like that ;). The fingers were very spotty for me, sweat and pucker skin and just a poor system. I can keep my AP in a lanyard tucked in if necessary but I really like it when I go back and put in the number the locker actually opens first time and I don't have to hunt down the third party guy who is hiding in the AC.