Revenge of the Mummy (USH) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Exactly, they kinda seem like amateurs, whereas the Transformers team members will actually yell at you and give you firm commands like a military sergeant or something. The Tower of Terror cast members are eerily great. They really creep you out, no matter how many times you've been on the ride!

Reactions: Jerry 92602
I applied for a job at USH and was offered a job inside the Mummy Revenge as a team member for ride loading and unloading. They then required you to clap and shout(to welcome guests back) when vehicles arrived for unloading. It must be supervisor who arnt pushing cast members to do their best or this might be only done during peak seasons now.

I applied for a job at USH and was offered a job inside the Mummy Revenge as a team member for ride loading and unloading. They then required you to clap and shout(to welcome guests back) when vehicles arrived for unloading. It must be supervisor who arnt pushing cast members to do their best or this might be only done during peak seasons now.
They still clap everytime but it's so half assed that it's really sad. I also find it annoying to be honest, both at JP and Mummy....I've always found the clapping awkward. I know it's cuz we "survived" but it was always awkward. It's even more awkward at Jurassic Park since they use a recorded clapping and cheering soundtrack

Hahaha one time I almost laughed out loud at the JP cheering track. It was probably more of a cheerful event back when it first opened, but now.. Ehh.. Not to bag on the JP ride! Don't shoot me, Miss B!  :eek:   :lol:

The Mummy crew members are boring but there is a few who stand out like this one time when i was about to get off the ride, there was this guy that was clapping fast and saying WOOOOOO and i just started laughing but the others just yawn and the look on their face is "this sucks but at least I'm getting paid for this THANKFULLY (YAWNNNNN)"

Stupid laugh track. They also used to have team members clapping at the end of JP and helping you out but to keep cost down they use only 1 employee to unload now and i guess its weird for 1 employee to be clapping by them selves. LOL

Lol it's fine. I haven't heard them use that awful laugh track in over a year and a half so I hope it's gone for good.
Oh, I don't think it's gone. Last time I went I heard it. It doesn't really take away from the experience, though, so whatever. This is sort of off topic, and probably belongs in a different thread, but has anybody noticed the new sign pointing out the Parasaurus in the ride? It's seen right after you encounter the Stegosauruses, directly opposite the pair of baby dinos fighting over the popcorn box.

Like What, the last time I went, they had more water effects in JP but I'm curious to hear what else has happened

They add extra water effects on the peak days or the hottest days. My friends and I joke around because when the extra water effects are turned on, the rocks and plants start randomly shooting out water into your boat.  :lol:  I can't seem to think of any recent changes in the ride other than that sign. Are those 2 floating Mickey ears fairly recent? For some reason I don't remember them being there a while ago. I could be wrong.

Yeah The Mummy seems to have a problem with friendly staff... only once I have been surrpised by them. Last time I went I was with some 1st timers and the park was already closing so there was no  line whatsoever... we rode once and then asked to be left on the coaster becasue we wanted to get on it again. The ysaid no but to go into the childswitch area for we to avoid going all the way around. The second time we arrived at the station we petitioned again to be left there, and they actually did. I was surprised they let us

I've only had the privilege of going 2 times in a row once. It was only because it was early in the morning and there was absolutely no line. Great thing they did that, though!

They add extra water effects on the peak days or the hottest days. My friends and I joke around because when the extra water effects are turned on, the rocks and plants start randomly shooting out water into your boat. :lol: I can't seem to think of any recent changes in the ride other than that sign. Are those 2 floating Mickey ears fairly recent? For some reason I don't remember them being there a while ago. I could be wrong.
Mickey ears near the dilo on the raft have been there since opening. Mickey ears near the parasaur and raft are recent. Quiz time! Who can tell me what names are on each pair of ears?

They add extra water effects on the peak days or the hottest days. My friends and I joke around because when the extra water effects are turned on, the rocks and plants start randomly shooting out water into your boat.  :lol:  I can't seem to think of any recent changes in the ride other than that sign. Are those 2 floating Mickey ears fairly recent? For some reason I don't remember them being there a while ago. I could be wrong.
That's pretty funny and I have heard the Mickey Mouse hat has been there since 2011

The only name i saw was MATHEW