Revenge of the Mummy (USH) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They add extra water effects on the peak days or the hottest days. My friends and I joke around because when the extra water effects are turned on, the rocks and plants start randomly shooting out water into your boat. :lol: I can't seem to think of any recent changes in the ride other than that sign. Are those 2 floating Mickey ears fairly recent? For some reason I don't remember them being there a while ago. I could be wrong.
Mickey ears have been in the ride since it opened. Although they've occasionally changed, like the name on them would be Michael for Michael Eisner. They also had it golden at one point for Disneyland's 50th anniversary. The only new recent-ish thing is them putting a retired ride vehicle at the entrance to Hadrosaur Cove

^ pretty sure that's incorrect ;)

This is from 1997. Every video before like 2010 or something doesn't have the raft blocking the Hadrosaur Cove entrance area. I even remember when it happened, they took a retired ride boat and out it at the entrance. It was around the time they added the fake lava to the stegosaurus springs rock work

https://www.youtube.com/embed/u0VuAjUPXuQ?feature=oembedAlso, notice how smooth and fluid the animatronics are. I miss them this way

Last edited by a moderator: