Revenge of the Mummy (USH) | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't feel completely cheated with our version... yes Florida is longer and better themed but ours is kind of ok... plus it has a very weird layout the one in Florida. Anyways the attraction can be awesome depending on where you seat... I have found that the worst place to seat is in the second row since  you feel nothing at all... the best one? the last row on the side, you feel like you are going to fall off... plus has anyone noticed that the train of the roller coaster is actually made for it to be bendable?? 

Yeah, the ride vehicle is connected in two parts and has two parts to it.

More positive about the ride?

Uhh....its ancient Egyptian themed, which I'm a fan of.

The queue is decent.

Its super short for those who don't like long rides...

Yeah, I got nothing :/

For some reason, I've always thought anything related to ancient Egypt was fascinating ever since I was a kid. When I went to USF in Orlando, I bought a small sarcophagus replica in the Mummy gift shop.  :) Speaking of gift shops, why doesn't the Mummy ride here have one at its exit?? All the other rides have their own store, while all the Mummy merchandise that's sold here is stored in a tiny portion of Jurassic Outfitters. It's always baffled me...

^ well, the current photo opp, snack, and locker building used to be the ET gift shop, so technically the ride building used to have a semi attached gift shop. Also, the current recently refurbished Studio Souvenirs store on the lower lot to the right of Jurassic Cafe used to be exclusively a Mummy/Egyptian gift shop from 2004 to 2012 but last year they changed it to a generic merchandise location.

And we also have Egyptian knickknacks all over, my mom and I are fascinated by it lol

I didn't know that.

I always ask to sit in the front. Zero chance of getting blocked in the picture, zero chance of not screaming.  ;)
Yeah make the test... you feel nothing in the second row, but if you go to the last one, damn that's the good part...

So true. Since the team members in Transformers don't let you know that at the end of the ride, Evac himself lets you know that you can "ride with him anytime." Haha.
My Friends Always Joke About That Part "You Can Ride With Evac Anytime"  For $80 At Universal Studios Hollywood!

Anyways, The Clapping is so Unenthusiastic When I Come Back, I Usually Clap My Self, Or If Im Sitting At The Front Row, I Do A Drum Roll On The Metal Bar In Front Of The Lap Bar  :)

Reactions: Jerry 92602
I think they should add confetti. Should add to the whole experience :p  ... But really those guys seem unhappy. But what else do youthink would add to the experience? Maybe stop the awkward clapping??

Have them all dress up as mummies and start invading the ride vehicle.  :lol:  Haha. No, but in all seriousness, they should continue the clapping but try to be a little more enthusiastic. The Jurassic Park team members have to clap a lot for guests exiting the ride, but as far as I've seen, they've been somewhat cheerful.

Reactions: Krusty
Have them all dress up as mummies and start invading the ride vehicle.  :lol:  Haha. No, but in all seriousness, they should continue the clapping but try to be a little more enthusiastic. The Jurassic Park team members have to clap a lot for guests exiting the ride, but as far as I've seen, they've been somewhat cheerful.
...invading the ride vehicle in the portion where they switch you to go backwards... some balloons wouldn't harm

I think part of the reason why they aren't too enthusiastic is because it's the same team members stuck in that room when you depart on your adventure into the tomb, and when you return. In JP, you exit the boat at a slightly different spot from the loading area, so there are different team members. I dunno, just a thought.

I think part of the reason why they aren't too enthusiastic is because it's the same team members stuck in that room when you depart on your adventure into the tomb, and when you return. In JP, you exit the boat at a slightly different spot from the loading area, so there are different team members. I dunno, just a thought.
And probably they are pissed that they can't hear a thing...