Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Rise of the Resistance - Boarding Passes/Uptimes (DHS)

I'm going in April. Praying that by that time, people who were in the park earlier have a better shot at grabbing lower groups.
I'm curious to see what is going to happen to everything once Runaway Rail opens up, so far they still have just about everything at Tier 1 Fast Passes

Currently in SW:GE with boarding group 116. The app states only groups up to 86 will be boarded, anything after that will only be called if the first 86 make it.

Guess I'll head out and drop back this evening if it gets called.

Annoyed as I got here early enough but got held up collecting my AP then the WiFi connection was slow or not available right now.

Oh well, I got enough days this trip to hit it again but the system sucks...

Currently in SW:GE with boarding group 116. The app states only groups up to 86 will be boarded, anything after that will only be called if the first 86 make it.

Annoyed as I got here early enough but got held up collecting my AP then the WiFi connection was slow or not available right now.

You have to not use the wifi from the park. It gets bogged with so many hitting it all at once. I don't know if you set up a local carrier but that is the most reliable way of getting in on time.

Good luck getting called.

Interesting. Sounds like they've significantly cut the number of guaranteed boarding groups from what it had been. Maybe a tech issue has developed somewhere. ......Plus, it's freezing cold, so who want's to linger in the park today?

Been getting ride currently closed push notices for it so I'm now hopeful today.

Good tip on the WiFi @JoeCamel, I have data and calls so will be sure to avoid WiFi next time out.

Been getting ride currently closed push notices for it so I'm now hopeful today.

Good tip on the WiFi @JoeCamel, I have data and calls so will be sure to avoid WiFi next time out.
Interesting comments on Magic, saw a couple say to be on the park wifi as of today but the vast majority say to be on your cell service with no wifi. One guy has documented 27 rides so far and really has studied how to get a group fast.
Guess it won't matter if they can't open the ride.

Interesting comments on Magic, saw a couple say to be on the park wifi as of today but the vast majority say to be on your cell service with no wifi. One guy has documented 27 rides so far and really has studied how to get a group fast.
Guess it won't matter if they can't open the ride.
I’m sorry, but screw the person that’s been on 27 times when some people can’t even get on once.

Just had notification that my group will not be accommodated today, i is figured that out anyway thanks to this thread. Question now is do I try again Tomorrow?

Just had notification that my group will not be accommodated today, i is figured that out anyway thanks to this thread. Question now is do I try again Tomorrow?
I don't think I would do it after 20 years in Florida but you are used to the cold so go for it. If they can finish out the day it would seem the issues are in check for now.