Iron Gwazi (General Discussion) | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No way lol. The stations are so far apart from each other and that would be a maintenance nightmare. I would think they would use the old half of the station as a queue area or something. Well find out soon enough.

most likely theyll do something like twisted timbers. i said this before, but with twisted timbers you still have like 4 or 5 switchbacks to go through before the loading gates.

Reactions: P@n!K_Sw1tC#
No way lol. The stations are so far apart from each other and that would be a maintenance nightmare. I would think they would use the old half of the station as a queue area or something. Well find out soon enough.
Perhaps I'm going crazy, I remember them being side by side during loading...Obviously it would require two switch tracks so it might be more trouble than it's worth haha

Perhaps I'm going crazy, I remember them being side by side during loading...Obviously it would require two switch tracks so it might be more trouble than it's worth haha

its a single ride not dueling, idk how that would work. and dual loading stations wouldnt work because it doesnt have a mid course

its a single ride not dueling, idk how that would work. and dual loading stations wouldnt work because it doesnt have a mid course
If you've seen Gringotts or Mummy, that would be an example of a dual load...However, it may be overkill and I'm just rambling haha

But I do remember lines getting long at Gwazi (partially because it was dueling)

What if they decide to expand the Australian themed area? Maybe the Wild Wombat? The Tasmanian Twister?

I've been saying they should make the Bird Gardens into a full themed Australian area for years, especially since the removal of the Bird Gardens Theater. The coaster is rumored to be themed to a reptile. Saltwater Crocodiles are native to Australia.....works for me if that's what they go with. #Crocodylus 2020...lol

Then they could add some flats in the area after (while keeping the gardens feel...think BGW).

I've been saying they should make the Bird Gardens into a full themed Australian area for years, especially since the removal of the Bird Gardens Theater. The coaster is rumored to be themed to a reptile. Saltwater Crocodiles are native to Australia.....works for me if that's what they go with. #Crocodylus 2020...lol

Then they could add some flats in the area after (while keeping the gardens feel...think BGW).
Crocodile sounds pretty cool in Swahili: Mamba

Anyway, there are a ton of mythical African creatures to choose from...One of note is Sobek, the crocodile god

Or they could always go with Osiris haha

They'll probably name it Twisted Crocodile though haha

Reactions: Andy and 6racksgone
how would they even fit that?

ar4yrdqzpub31.jpg

From Reddit. If you look closely, the support structure/ledgers coming off the old lift hill (Lion?) to the left seem to bank outward, but that's too sharp to be a outer-banked turn. It's gotta be an inversion of some kind. It could be just a regular inversion, I guess, but a double-inverted corner stall would be amazing.

ar4yrdqzpub31.jpg

From Reddit. If you look closely, the support structure/ledgers coming off the old lift hill (Lion?) to the left seem to bank outward, but that's too sharp to be a outer-banked turn. It's gotta be an inversion of some kind. It could be just a regular inversion, I guess, but a double-inverted corner stall would be amazing.

its too sharp of a curve to put that element in. they could very well put one over the station though where the 2 airtime hills used to be