Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

its too sharp of a curve to put that element in. they could very well put one over the station though where the 2 airtime hills used to be

No, not exactly. A double inverting corner stall has 'corner' in it for a reason. It's a turn with two zero-g rolls and a wave turn combined into one. The turn definitely looks like an inversion of some kind.

No, not exactly. A double inverting corner stall has 'corner' in it for a reason. It's a turn with two zero-g rolls and a wave turn combined into one. The turn definitely looks like an inversion of some kind.

top image is gwazi, bottom image is robin hood before the conversion and where the double stall is today. you see how its a much more spread out element?

they could do it here though

Attachments

• 2BC4B25D-4F45-4F4F-9B05-6419F307F5D7.jpeg
    2BC4B25D-4F45-4F4F-9B05-6419F307F5D7.jpeg
    790.2 KB · Views: 27
  • DAAA6A66-85F4-44B6-A5C4-D748A19F4B41.jpeg
    DAAA6A66-85F4-44B6-A5C4-D748A19F4B41.jpeg
    925.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:
top image is gwazi, bottom image is robin hood before the conversion and where the double stall is today. you see how its a much more spread out element?

Crap, you're right. It's probably just another regular inversion then.

they could do it here though

We already know that there's a wave turn there, though. You could see it in the announcement video.

What do you mean by that?
something like this bad boy
YOkBRw7SufOoJ--g5JZyIU_-d7WpsvUODz0Zg_L_D0w.jpg

Well looking at the new wood structure headed towards the station and the ledgers, The drop back down won't follow the old lion lift, so maybe the turn could end up a little more spread out?

ah alright

Well looking at the new wood structure headed towards the station and the ledgers, The drop back down won't follow the old lion lift, so maybe the turn could end up a little more spread out?
also i dont know if anyone noticed but on the big promo rendering, the trains are green

Last edited by a moderator:
Have teasers gone up? Is that on the construction walls now? If so, I hope someone is there when the park opens today!

Well it'll definitely be fun to get some new speculation about the theme going. I like the idea that this will somehow tie into Gwazi's debut in 1999, and I'm surprised if whatever it's themed to will somehow relate to the sea. Time to do some research on Arabic sea creatures/myths - assuming they'll want to tie the ride into the surrounding Morocco area!