Roboasis/Coke Refurb Project | Inside Universal Forums

Roboasis/Coke Refurb Project

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

JoeCamel

V.I.P. Member
May 20, 2015
Upper Lower
Looks like the coke stand next to MIB is no longer. Makes sense since they went to Freestyle everywhere.

Anyone know what might be going in this space?

2016-02-10 09.13.49 (2).jpg

Reactions: Ryno27
That's so lame, even though the area did nothing, I loved that little alien AA just hanging out there. He was awesome and made for the perfect little add on for MIB. I hope they don't take him away

Reactions: Ryno27
Little more to it. :thumbsup:

*whistles*
I'm thinking something like what is at Epcot? I've heard that will be going away with the World of Coke experience now coming to Disney Springs.

It would definitely make sense.

latest

Now if they only got an alien to give you drinks. Joking aside that's so awesome, wonder how it would work with capacity though, the lines could be crazy

If it is a full bar it could potentially be faster than a standard bar. If not I put it at slower than a vending machine but faster than one of the kiosks since there are no pretzels, popcorn, corndogs, etc.

As a bartender, one who prides himself on speed of service, I beg to differ.
No doubt many of the Universal bartenders are incredibly fast at getting drinks out. I was more thinking along the thoughts of
there will be a defined line for it and
there will be a limited number of drinks that can be made keeping indecision down to a minimum.