Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Rock the Universe 2021

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Dates are already out. Concert acts and tickets are expected to be released next year. We also have some photos from this past weekend's event.

I wonder how much longer this event has in the tank. Since they moved to January, the crowds have been significantly lowered. Basically just a dead park aside from those at the concert yard.

I wonder how much longer this event has in the tank. Since they moved to January, the crowds have been significantly lowered. Basically just a dead park aside from those at the concert yard.

I think they give it one more year. The event is a nightmare for TMs and if UOR isn't making money off of it then there's no point.

I think they give it one more year. The event is a nightmare for TMs and if UOR isn't making money off of it then there's no point.
I think Universal desperately wants some sort of event in January and they keep having little success. Maybe Running Universal will be pretty successful and become their January “thing”. Races are relatively cheap to put on and help to fill hotel rooms too.

I think Universal desperately wants some sort of event in January and they keep having little success. Maybe Running Universal will be pretty successful and become their January “thing”. Races are relatively cheap to put on and help to fill hotel rooms too.
Nintendo Weekends?

I kid...Honeslty, I have no idea what they could do haha

I would love themed after hours parties though