Rowdy Soccer Players kicked out of Epcot | Inside Universal Forums

Rowdy Soccer Players kicked out of Epcot

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes, some of those women soccer players get pretty rowdy. Apx 12 or so years ago I was playing for Western Pennsylvania's team in the Veteran's Cup, which is the U.S national championship tournament for amateur club teams. The tournament was being held in Wilmington, N.C. that year and and as always there were separate Men's and Women's team divisions. They always had a big party towards the tournament's end at these championships. We were all at a venue that had a huge dance floor. There were well over fifty girls on the floor dancing with each other. A couple were so drunk they fell to the floor. Next thing you know, all of the women dived on top of one another, like a gigantic football pile up on a fumble. Girls groping one another, grabbing one another, and stuff that I won't say on a public forum. Yes, Rowdy as all hell. :lol:I guess things haven't changed much. :)

Last edited:
Yes, some of those women soccer players get pretty rowdy. Apx 12 or so years ago I was playing for Western Pennsylvania's team in the Veteran's Cup, which is the U.S national championship tournament for amateur club teams. The tournament was being held in Wilmington, N.C. that year and and as always there were separate Men's and Women's team divisions. They always had a big party towards the tournament's end at these championships. We were all at a venue that had a huge dance floor. There were well over fifty girls on the floor dancing with each other. A couple were so drunk they fell to the floor. Next thing you know, all of the women dived on top of one another, like a gigantic football pile up on a fumble. Girls groping one another, grabbing one another, and stuff that I won't say on a public forum. Yes, Rowdy as all hell. :lol:I guess things haven't changed much. :)

My kinda girls:);)