(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am really excited about a MOM attraction even though nothing has been announced, I would like it to be a walk through tour then a ride

I am really excited about a MOM attraction even though nothing has been announced, I would like it to be a walk through tour then a ride

The MOM would be so impressive to see in person. I did the Harry Potter studio tour in London and the MOM fireplaces were one of the most impressive sets. They are probably 30 feet tall. Also the lobby sculptures were full size. Just the scale of everything is larger than life. I remember them saying the green tiles of the fireplaces were cardboard.

x9W8X7

I feel MOM would follow in the vein of FJ and Gringotts, both a fun walkthrough and ride together. Uni has really set the bar for this in HP, that it would be expected at this point.

^ This. I think if Universal was building a walkthrough attraction, they would have timed it to be released with the new roller coaster. On its own, I think it would be difficult to market it as an attraction without a ride component. If it's anything, it will be a ride or at least a technologically advanced sit-down show. Just my guess!

As long as it finally gives a Potter attraction that isn't a thrill ride (not counting the Hogwarts Express, which needs a parkhopper...), I'll be satisfied.

Reactions: shiekra38
Yeah don’t see it being a walk through. Seems cheap to me. Needs to be more Mystic Manor.

That would be a good idea. Just an omnimover/trackless sort of thing through the magical happenings of the ministry. The ride could take you through various departments, with places like the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes, Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, Department of Magical Transportation, Department of Magical Games, and Sports Department of Mysteries you could have a lot of funny and interesting stuff featuring a variety of old characters. Could even add new departments that weren't in the books/films.

That would be a good idea. Just an omnimover/trackless sort of thing through the magical happenings of the ministry. The ride could take you through various departments, with places like the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes, Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, Department of Magical Transportation, Department of Magical Games, and Sports Department of Mysteries you could have a lot of funny and interesting stuff featuring a variety of old characters. Could even add new departments that weren't in the books/films.
It would be a nice break from "Something goes wrong"...Especially in the Wizarding World haha

Reactions: tankart150
I would think an E ticket ride Plus a show of some sort.
I think theyre'll be an entrance from where FFL entrance is now that looks like whatever the MoM looks from the outside, similar to Diagon. You can go in there, or you can go in through Diagon. It'll be a whole themed land, and have this show and the rumored attraction.

we know that the new HP attraction will be a roller coaster.
looking at the patents, I asked myself the question: for what attraction? for the MOM?
by looking more closely, it could be. we board in 14 and visit the Ministry. 64= elevator or fireplace of ministry. 20= attack death eater.
10=screen corridor Ministry.

PicsArt_03-10-11.06.48.png