(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If MoM comes, I don’t see it being another coaster. HP will have three coasters then which is too much. It’s missing a good dark ride.

Imo, Ministry needs a dynamic drop ride. Like a more technologically advanced TOT. You could disguise the tall part of the building to look like Big Ben in a skyline. I think they could really compete with tower of terror if they put in the effort.

I don't think they need to limit themselves to a TOT design and just be a tall building. I think they can do it where it goes up three stories, stops, goes left, to another shaft, drops, goes backwards to another shaft, go back up, etc. Throw a few show scenes in there, and you have the next gen TOT. They could even make it so there's something like 8 scenes and each time through you only see 4 of them at random. It increases the re-rideability and potentially increases capacity.

Last edited:
Imo, Ministry needs a dynamic drop ride. Like a more technologically advanced TOT. You could disguise the tall part of the building to look like Big Ben in a skyline. I think they could really compete with tower of terror if they put in the effort.

Honestly, I disagree.

I would think it'd be a great idea to bring a highly interactive, choose your own path style dark ride with the wands acting as how you interact around your environments and against the death eaters and multiple other antagonistic characters from the main Potter series. It'd be unique, and wouldn't have to be something that would prevent smaller children from riding it.

Honestly, I disagree.

I would think it'd be a great idea to bring a highly interactive, choose your own path style dark ride with the wands acting as how you interact around your environments and against the death eaters and multiple other antagonistic characters from the main Potter series. It'd be unique, and wouldn't have to be something that would prevent smaller children from riding it.
Why can't it have both?? I agree it definitely needs more than just the drop ride. But a drop ride would be perfect!

Reactions: jrn14