(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Would Vekoma still be able to do an attraction like that?

I don't disagree. Either that, or using that for Iron Legion would be great choices IMO.
If I understood that video right, isn’t it 100% screens? You’re on a drop tower like thing that spins 360 while surrounded by a projection screen?

....UC made interactive merchandise that responds and reacts to the Sailor Moon 4-D show in Japan it turns out (turns on by itself and light ups at certain times)....that suggests to me a test of concept for MOM which may be used for this ride since everyone mentioned potential interactivity on this ride. Essentially everyone's wand lighting up at the same time etc

Concept starts ~0:50-1:09

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
So, to give a slight update:

Seems that this project was mainly on halt, presumably because of Fast and Furious not being open. It seems it may be back on track for getting to work by the end of the Summer. There still isn't any form of an update on the possible attraction that would be inside Ministry of Magic.

Seems that this project was mainly on halt, presumably because of Fast and Furious not being open. It seems it may be back on track for getting to work by the end of the Summer. There still isn't any form of an update on the possible attraction that would be inside Ministry of Magic.
So this was actually a project?

No halt. On schedule.

It was scheduled for after F&F.

If FFL is open in October there is a problem.

I wonder if (in terms of the park map) they will list Ministry of Magic as being part of "Diagon Alley" or if they will officially designate the section in front of Diagon Alley, "London" on the map and list Ministry of Magic as being an attraction there. It would fit with the other "city named" areas but I'm not sure if Rowling would let a Harry Potter ride be in a section of the park that doesn't have "The Wizarding World of..." in front of it.

I wonder if (in terms of the park map) they will list Ministry of Magic as being part of "Diagon Alley" or if they will officially designate the section in front of Diagon Alley, "London" on the map and list Ministry of Magic as being an attraction there. It would fit with the other "city named" areas but I'm not sure if Rowling would let a Harry Potter ride be in a section of the park that doesn't have "The Wizarding World of..." in front of it.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: London