Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

I don't want Universal's "answer" to a Disney ride that opened in 2013. I want Universal to push the boundaries of what they do themselves and the technology out there. By trying to beat Mystic Manor it may only achieve that.

As for having a large, action packed, family friendly attraction then I do agree.

I agree, not an answer to it, but within the same functional wheelhouse. Symbolica is in a very similar wheelhouse. Those trappings would do wonders for this attraction and the overall lineup of USO.

I worry doing things the Universal way could hew more in common with Ratatouille. Especially within that current corridor, that would be a big lineup mistake.

My first thought from his tweet would’ve been Kid Zone. We’ve been waiting a lot longer for that and there’s actually been some more substantial rumors surrounding that.

tenor.gif

They could always just demolish F&F and move to that side and keep everybody happy.

That would make a good poll actually. What would you rather see go. FFL or F&F?
I'm not in favor of FFL staying, but it's the better attraction of those two. Plus it has more potential they could always just put some new show in there.

Dumb just Dumb! Let it go people FandF exists and isn’t going anywhere so just dumb. FFL is an outdated IP that that is barely open half the year and people have been crying for it to go for half a decade so for the love of god it needs to go.

F&F may not be a perfect attraction or even a better one but it is new and filled a gap. Also it still at least works and can be improved. Don’t use the argument of it(FFL)can used be used for another show when they already have HMUS, Animal Actors(more than likely staying as it should) and the new Bourne show coming. That is 3 major shows in the park after FFL would close not to mention all the street shows and parades. I would say the park still has more than enough live entertainment, look at IofA if you think it’s not enough.

Plus just let the hate go for F&F while you may believe it, fine but everytime there is an argument brought in for a closure of any ride or area it’s annoying to hear well what about closing “F&F instead haha”, “it’s just terrible lol”, “why would they ever build this, it’s so bad, close this instead”. We get it you don’t like it and even when someone does actually enjoy it you dissect their reasons and decide that it can’t be correct and their reasoning is complete fallacy because you don’t agree, my god you act like it somehow cheated on you with your brother. The only positive I have heard about FFL for ages was that it is not the most hated show(Sindbad) or the lowest attended show(Barney), and I wouldn’t call that a positive more well it’s not the worse thing ever just close to it. F&F actually has people who enjoy it and whatever there reasons at least some people do like it. So for the love of all that is HOLY let it Go!

K I’m done hope you all are having a great FOOTBALL SUNDAY, my Dolphins won so I know I am lol.

Dumb just Dumb! Let it go people FandF exists and isn’t going anywhere so just dumb. FFL is an outdated IP that that is barely open half the year and people have been crying for it to go for half a decade so for the love of god it needs to go.

F&F may not be a perfect attraction or even a better one but it is new and filled a gap. Also it still at least works and can be improved. Don’t use the argument of it(FFL)can used be used for another show when they already have HMUS, Animal Actors(more than likely staying as it should) and the new Bourne show coming. That is 3 major shows in the park after FFL would close not to mention all the street shows and parades. I would say the park still has more than enough live entertainment, look at IofA if you think it’s not enough.

Plus just let the hate go for F&F while you may believe it, fine but everytime there is an argument brought in for a closure of any ride or area it’s annoying to hear well what about closing “F&F instead haha”, “it’s just terrible lol”, “why would they ever build this, it’s so bad, close this instead”. We get it you don’t like it and even when someone does actually enjoy it you dissect their reasons and decide that it can’t be correct and their reasoning is complete fallacy because you don’t agree, my god you act like it somehow cheated on you with your brother. The only positive I have heard about FFL for ages was that it is not the most hated show(Sindbad) or the lowest attended show(Barney), and I wouldn’t call that a positive more well it’s not the worse thing ever just close to it. F&F actually has people who enjoy it and whatever there reasons at least some people do like it. So for the love of all that is HOLY let it Go!

K I’m done hope you all are having a great FOOTBALL SUNDAY, my Dolphins won so I know I am lol.
Also anyone thinking their closing an attraction they just opened less than a few months ago is living in a fantasy. Maybe they will update F&F hopefully but anything else is off the radar I believe.

What is the probability that when FFL closes it will be MOM that replaces it?
I think it depends how FB2 does in theaters. If it does poorly (I personally don’t think it’ll do well), Universal might read that as Potter mania wearing off.

In that situation, they should read it as Fantastic Beasts not capturing the same magic as Potter because people loved and related to HP’s characters and not just the Wizarding World. But, what do I know?